Wednesday 30 September 2009

Stew team info

Hello fellow stewers, I am here to announce something heartbreaking that could possibly kill you in ways and I bet you wouldn't like me in you kitchen after this news is shared with you.

To start of with, I shall post more stew for you that maybe weird, look funny or be really out of the ordinary but stewers, believe you me It isn't at all bad ;).

Before I get down with stewing I would like to get back to school but I can't and I shall now explain why I can't!

It was Thursday 24th September 2009 at St Clements College and 3:14 was the last time I was spotted in my school uniform! The reason being is that I have had a bad case of SWINE FLU! Yes L***, I had swine flu on Thursday!

Hope you enjoy your stew and shite like this!

NOTICE: L***, I shall not be at school until like the 18th!


Thanks, people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this stew!