Thursday 1 October 2009

our somber stew factory

i somberly reply to my co-workers message,
                                                                  (UNLUCKY dude but as they say sh*t happens and so does swine flu but i wish you well in your recovery though dude seriously unlucky hahaha thankfully i did not catch it but as i am sure to be penalized at the college i myself have recently had the flu so you are in a much worse condition than me so hahaha you beat me) now back to the stewing public i will be taking a small leave from the stew tomorrow so i leave my colleague in charge the reason for this is that at 8am tomorrow morning i am going to the doctors for a blood test (see little worker bees we can all share personal infomation) i am sorry stewers you came here for stew, now LET THE STEW BEGIN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this stew!