Friday 2 October 2009

Join this forum!

Ok guys, I am here promoting a forum and it needs members ;) Infinity-Web is the allocated forum and the creator of the board, Daniel, (Not from the college), want's 100's of member so I am looking to rustle some up here! Whoever views this blog shall need to sign up to the forums that shall come in a few sentences more...

The whole idea of the forum is so you can get live help with your problems, soon to be 24/7 support. Want more information? send an email to: Support@Infinite-Web.co.uk or add the email address to your Window Live Messengers and have real life conversation with the support staff and find out more information about Infinite-Web.co.uk

To sign up or login, go here: http://www.infinite-web.co.uk/iForum < I am administrator on there by the way. 'Jordan' is my name on there, this would really help my mate out ;)

Thanks, J***** ~ Stew co-owner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this stew!